Friday 10 September 2010

since I was six taken by my father to play the gun range

since I was six taken by my father to play the gun range, the length of the PLA's standard I used were very familiar with herve leger firearms, but that the former bore flintlock shotgun, and I am not sure can be brought under control, fat, and my experience, for we talk a bit , shotgun and I took a swallow of all, fat man took a machete while cutting wood. everything ready, the good, the three dove into the ditch of the jungle among the Lama.
in Lama ditch than legend The Savage and the Mountain Spirit, the most real and direct threat to herve leger dress people from bears, though, and the black blind man who bears all the same bear, but people who stand to walk like bears, it was this name, who bears a large volume of skin roughness flesh, hunters only in groups, and with a large number of dogs dare to attack the bear when. If a person with a broken gun in the virgin forest and the people bear encounter, almost tantamount to a death sentence .
walk in the woods a great half-day, beef heart mountain 9 Great Falls of the growing sound of water thundered, Seeing herve leger bandage dress Lama communication has come to an end, on approaching the foot of the ox heart. Savage who bear no hit, but did not see the sign of Tianxiao Meng, tired of a fat man sat on the ground: a rest bar, yellow chestnut also Xunbu Dao Tian Xiaomeng like the smell, alas, it can be Zezheng ah? If can not find her, secretary and my father still can not bring them back I Masi.

No comments:

Post a Comment