Friday 10 September 2010

the gun while not fatal

the gun while not fatal, yet swallows saved, people bear blind in one eye, face full of blood, eyes still half hanging P90X eyeball, it becomes even more crazy , leaving swallow matter, Jing Zhichao I impinge upon.
then chestnut yellow bear from the rear legs fierce bite people bear looked away and grasp chestnut yellow, yellow chestnut very alert, see who bear turn around, then just run away, bear bared the teeth of human provocation.
to get a slow slow p90x workout so I have to seize and swallow a dozen of these life-saving seconds, respectively, climbed the tree.
people Bear injury is not light, intestines son was punctured with a large flow out, but also blind in one eye, which even the tiger in the mountains are afraid of one-third, which tasted so much loss, want to grasp chestnut yellow, However, no dogs run fast, like graffiti that three of those guys they have to climb a tree. in the trees turn a few laps, despite a stomach Xiehuo, and a moment I begin to wonder what to do, fly into a rage , his back howling, sonic booms valley.
I leaned on the tree bears anxious to see the person directly below a circular motion, forgot they were in the p90x dvd set limited environment, amused, on another tree on the fat in the call: He may be a little afraid of heights, lying on the Shucha trembled, but he heard me run on him and refused to lose, with me shouting match up: below this which is my second uncle ah, you see clearly say, that is not your wife do?
I laughed, pointing to the following people bear on the fat, said: you Hongli, I do not give you as uncle. 'm having too much action, can only stare at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment