Monday 20 September 2010

CD Dior men fragrance Fahrenheit Fahrenheit friend to send

CD Dior men fragrance Fahrenheit Fahrenheit friend to send a small bottle with a bear, too strong, changed hands give it away. CD Dior I really have repeatedly hinted fragrance LG sent me, unfortunately that person has not remember, this is not yesterday, this birthday is not sent, but another is also very happy! CD Dior Purple Ms. poison perfume This is the second 96 years of education, the class teacher with the passing time listening to the news,christian louboutin I never like other women who smell of perfume, but this suddenly love , and immediately called to the teacher, asked the perfume name, buy a home the next day. hehe hh GUCCI Gucci Rush Cactus fragrance this picture is not clear, but I bought the trial installed, hehe hh may have friends recall,christian louboutin shoes was to promote the RUSH, try out a lot of equipment, 2ML only 10 dollars, I was listening to the counter and have customers come back to me about when to buy, I am skeptical of buying one, go back a try, great, that is very gentle on the stomach Rosin, bought back the two, over a period of time after trying to become a 15 yuan,christian louboutin sale though regrettable, or bought two, now with a , to send out three, leaving only one, look at the mall has been installed without trial, the price of genuine 5ML of 80.
Also, I spoken to a few friends enthusiasts RUSH, RUSH than agreed RUSH2 more of their preference. GUCCI Gucci Envy Eau de Parfum jealous male I can not find a picture, make do with watching this, and men's section is of Hunan lotus seeds, the wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment