Friday 10 September 2010

I met with a more amused look fat

I met with a more amused look fat, but immediately froze my smile, tree people are desperate to climb up Bear where I this tree.
it though cumbersome, but the odd big herve leger power, but also seriously injured, the pain had completely lost their senses it, in it there are only three of us the eyes of a dog, staring at a blood-red Bear eye, Bear Pocket meat thorn tree firmly Pazhu huge body of each jump up to climb one meter on the distance. my heart cursed: Hang me. alarmed, where there are thoughts with the fat jokes, keep in mind of wondering how to get out.
then swallows a reminder to me: ! I am a big Shu Chashang weight, being harder with one hand clutching shotguns focus, freeing one hand to the shotgun in loading gun powder, I put most of the herve leger dress remaining horn tube in tube tooth powder are put into a child carrying a gun tube.
who bears climb rapidly, from me getting closer, swallows, and fat are pinched into cold sweat for me. I try to focus only on the hands of the action on the loading shotgun, not to think The following people climb to bear.
Bahrain iron powder followed by pressure sand, with a CRC sub-iron to sand powder and pestle real hard, my herve leger bandage dress nose full of sweat depression temples, this shotgun really annoying, really want to break the gun their lives, and the forest in the northeast, the number of hunters because it is not a fast gun and lost their lives, this time if I have a 56-style semi-automatic rifle, even if it were 23 people coming Xiong also mention, in this case, even with only a pistol .

No comments:

Post a Comment